The successful candidate will be responsible for finding and submitting all Federal, State, County and Local Government bids, RFI, RFQ and other forms of solicitations. You will communicate regularly with buyers, purchasing agents and contract managers to ensure all requested documentation is provided accurately and on time. Using the tools provided by the company you will find and qualify relevant solicitations that are in line with the company's product and service capabilities. Upon winning new contracts you will collaborate with the sales team to ensure smooth onboarding and implementation. Reporting directly to and working closely with the Director of Government Sales.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
- Must have experience with government contracting, purchasing and/or buying.
- Must have experience preparing bids, solicitations, RFI, RFQ, and proposals.
- You are extremely organized and detail oriented. You pay close attention to all aspects of a situation or task, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant. You’re willing and able to enter key details into our company’s SalesForce system to ensure we have all the correct contact information, documents, and communication history needed.
- You are punctual and can prioritize. Virtually every opportunity is time sensitive. You’ll make sure we get our bid in on time.
- You can use the tools we provide to identify what opportunities are relevant to our company’s product and service capabilities.
- You’re a team player. You can easily establish and maintain a good rapport and cooperative relationship with customers and coworkers to ensure we provide our customers the best possible experience.
- You are customer focused. You genuinely enjoy focusing effort on understanding our customer’s needs and seek to align our products and services to support them.